Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Horrendous


"HORRENDOUS"

That's the word MOM used to describe the way up to SLC yesterday. There were 6 accidents and cars were going 30-40 miles/hour because you just could not see right in front of you due to the snow storm. Despite all those, she evidently made it to the appointment and came back alive.

We were so glad to see her smile as we came back home.


As you can tell from the picture, MOM and I hid ourselves in the dark and carried the project into action (Yes, we finally hang some presents at neighbors' doors).
We enjoyed it. We thought it was pretty fun and gained a little empathy for Santa.

Here is a little bit of Denver where my husband and I stayed for getting my new name (TUELLER) into my passport/vacation.

He fed a turtle.
Yes, a huge spider, which you can see in Indiana Johns, was alive and moved like a feather on my palm.
Downtown Denver was clean, cute, and kind to people (they had FREE shuttles every minute to get around in the downtown. I know, it's awesome, especially with this weather.)

No comments:

Post a Comment