Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Report: at least 2 people touch her hair and 5 people comment on her hair to be cute and curly when she goes church.

My internship exhausts me good each day. But, since I got out 30 minutes earlier, I feel somewhat alive.




This is what David purchased recently to contribute to MOM.








They turned out to be really cute. We like going to color me mine.
David uses his cup everyday.
Mom never used her coaster yet.






It snowed about 10 days ago. Since then, Provo is pretty blessed- no snow, warm sun shine.
So, David and I went for sliding.


Then, two Tuellers in Provo got sick.

Both recovered now.

Mom deep cleaned kitchen today.

She may be leaving here in couple weeks. So, we sang "America the Beautiful" as an opening hymn for the Family Home Evening last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment