Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloweeeeeeen



My mother-in-law was a great giver for the trick-or-treaters. She greeted with smile and gave candies. Earlier that day, David treated her with ice-cream as well to prepare for the night.
Best one was Suzie who came in the pink dress. She had a dance to show us. So, she took off the nice fluffy jacket (it was a cold night) and danced. According to her brother, she had to take off jacket in order to dance. What a sacrifice in this cold! Well, we all clapped for her.
She reminded me of Luke 10: 27.

"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself."

Great thing can be learned in Halloween.

Another highlight is my mother-in-law jumped, shook legs, and screamed for joy (that is I think she did in her head but I perceived from her facial expression) when I told that I got an internship. She is a great mother to me as well.

Her daughter drove half day and all night, and got here about 4:30am. Now, my mother-in-law is super active watching for the little ones. Good for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment