Saturday, November 28, 2009

Officially "MOM"

Well, my mother-in-law was in the period of sad moment. So, my husband encouraged her super hard and they came to agreement of going out for bowling!!! My response was "Can you throw a ball? I guess you can kick it."
Somehow, both of them forgot that she had both of her mastectomy taken out and was not allowed to lift up heavy stuff.
We shift the plan to go get ice-cream and see a movie, "Blind Side," which we enjoyed very much.

P.S. I officially got a permission to call my mother-in-law "MOM." There are a few reasons why I wanted.
1) I always wanted to call mother "MOM" since I have been calling my mother "oka-san," which means mother in Japanese.
2) Plus, "DeNeece" is a long name and you can't call her name when you are very in hurry.



These are photos from last two days.
She made a delicious corn pudding on Thanksgiving day.


Also, don't you love her smile?!
We went to donuts party at Smiths.

P.S.'s P.S. I discovered one of her daughter's (Marie) secret similarity with MOM; The tone of voice and smile when they face to a baby are exactly the same. A great family unity (within MOM and Marie).

I am grateful for babies who help the families unite.

1 comment:

  1. Ayae-chan, you are a darling! I'm so glad that the three of you found a way to chase your troubles away. And it's fun to see a picture of my kitchen with the delicious Smith donuts. Thanks for blogging.

    ReplyDelete