Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Evacuation!


Today, my mother-in-law had to evacuate to grandpa's place because I got a little flu. Evey one including me thought I was a pregnant. So, it was funny to find out that I developed some kind of infection which causes nausea. OH, boy, I can't imagine having nausea every day. My mother-in-law is tough.

Despite of my illness, she is doing good.

Last night she spent over one hour preparing the FHE lesson for us. She taught us about the importance of reading scriptures with the experience when she was hit by a car.
Also, she went support group this morning and enjoyed herself.

I hope I can welcome her back when she finishes the second from the last chemo on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Denise in in the daily prayers of the Jerusalem Emmetts. Marie read the other day that Muslims believe that one prayer offered from Jerusalem equals 500 prayers elsewhere (Mecca is 10,000 and Medina 1,000). We like those odds so we will keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ayae, for the wonderfully positive, loving tone of your blog updates. Your "mother-in-law" is always in our prayers here in Caracas.

    ReplyDelete