Sunday, September 13, 2009

I am HAPPY.






"I am happy."

That's what my mother-in-law SAID on the day she came back from the chemotherapy.

That truely made my day. If you talk to her, you know that word is still true today.

She has been the most energetic among three of Tuellers in Provo. She watshed a movie with us that night while folding the laundries so we stayed up till about 11:30pm together. and guess what?!

Following morning at 7
am we all are in the Provo temple!!!

After the temple, we went to get her shot. I finally witnessed the $5,000 shot that she injects ev
ery other week. It was small.
Today, she is the first one to ready for the church, she cleaned up the kidtin after my husband's Iron shef's cook, and she said she would cook dinner tomorrow.

Yes, she is doing great.

Thank you a lot, grandma and grandpa for providing fun stay for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment