Sunday, September 6, 2009

What pleases us and what exhaustes us


















Here is the last piece of my husband's Pizza. I just could not stand watching the Iron Sheff on the fast Sunday. But sure enough, we had an Iron-Shef pizza for dinner thanks to the Iron Shef at home. So, my mother-in-law and I are very pleased with my husband watching something super productive, practical and bless our lives.


So, this picture is the outcome of what exhausted my mother-in-law on Saturday morning. Yes, Dannie is going to live in Arizona. She packed everything by herself! So, we just carried them. I like how she smiles when she talks about Dannie and how he is doing well recently. It tells me that the cancer does not destroy her motherhood.
She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her. (Proverbs 3:15)
Yes, that is my mother-in-law.

No comments:

Post a Comment