Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We are back!

Off course, there are many excuses for how much I had to make you wait for my beloved-mother-in-law's update. But the biggest two were one, our camera was broken, two, we were on the vacation to CA. (and my mind was also set as vacation especially since Margaret planned me the idea of "taking a little blogging vacation." the difference was hers was a little and mine was continuous) Anyways, we are back and I am back.

Today's my mother-in-law's highlights are
-She cooked a week-frozen foods with sister Stice. So, now, she has all sorts of home-made frozen fun lunch.
-Also, after our afternoon classes, we three all went to get some really delicious boba drinks! This time, she got strawberry, David got blueberry, and I got Taro.

So, those are her today's highlights. Finally, I also had chance to talk with her over the dinner. We talked about the wonderful trip to California and how we are doing for the new exciting semester.

Well, this is kind of off topic, but allow me to share.

I am experiencing two major changes in my husband's life.
-One, he LOVES to watch Iron Sheff, therefore, he cooks AMAZINGLY. The best dish so far was baked fish in coconut milk. Ummmm....
-Secondly, he works from 7:45am for three days and 7am for two days in a week. So, like today, we left home at 6:40am. I think that is miracle.

Well, enough for today, I should get back to my homework. But thank you for your patience to wait that long. ALOHA.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back. I definitely need to try one of the boba drinks when I come to visit. Thanks for all you do. Give my mom a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are back blogging Ayae. It is great to know that the house if full of your good cheer and optimism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the report and best wishes from the Emmetts in Jerusalem

    ReplyDelete